SILICONE/RUBBER PLUGS --Pros, Cons, Stretching, and Reasons.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 am

Yea, but this just goes to show how utterly and pathetically bored we are :P
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by StrickyCub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:51 am

codyc wrote:And nope no steroids for me I'm far too calm and well spoken. .

codyc wrote:And how can you guys being the one guy who writes deep gay ass poems with a cowboy hat being over-weight and the creepy kid who looks like he smells like shit and still finds viva la bam humorus have any room to "flame" some one online. You guys should go on google and figure up a diet and a new tv show to watch. Cum stains.

LOLWUT??
Actually I smell quite delicious, that tends to happen when you shower twice a day, wear anti-perspirant as well as expensive cologne and aftershave. Nothing wrong with being metrosexual, and certainly nothing wrong with looking creepy either, it keeps the Roid-Heads like you away from me in public. I can't stand loud, obnoxious retards like you.

Also, making fun of Window for writing poems doesn't make you a bad-ass. It takes a lot more talent than you will ever have to be able to do that.

*chest bump Window*
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:30 am

Lol thnx but unfortunately I didn't write that. It's a piece of a song called Just wanted to Make Mother Proud by Maylene & The Sons of Disaster. It tells of the last stand the Barker clan, a family of gangsters made against the police back in the 30's I believe. You should check em out. The one song is kinda monotonous, but their other songs are pretty awesome if you like heavy music.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by StrickyCub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:46 am

Ahh sounds awesome, definately something Mr. Roids here couldn't appreciate :P
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Tragus

StrickyCub

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:06 am

Lol I'm sure his only response would be "this stuff sucks. It's not br00tal enough for me."
WindowLicker

by StrickyCub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 am

I bet he listens to Justin Bieber when no ones around.
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Tragus

StrickyCub

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 am

He blares it while pumping iron with his jock friends.
WindowLicker

by Deano » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 pm

WindowLicker wrote:He blares it while pumping iron with his jock friends.

I think he blares it while pumping FISTS with The Situation and the rest of the Jersey Shore losers.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Deano wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:He blares it while pumping iron with his jock friends.

I think he blares it while pumping FISTS with The Situation and the rest of the Jersey Shore losers.

+1

Cody, do you think you might have some hair gel and a gold chain I could borrow? I wanna look cool while tryin to beef up so I can be as cool as you.
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Why is that Cody guy being such an ass? It's pretty common knowledge, especially on stretching sites like this, that stretching with silicone is bad. Sure, not every single person who does it will have problems, but it should never be recommended. Not only is the material crap, but if you stretch with silicone it will force your ears to the next size. With a taper or taping you can tell whether your ears are going to take the stretch well or not before they've already been stretched. With silicone they just expand in the ear whether you're ready or not, and that's how people tear their ears. You can get tears with tapers and other methods too but at least you have the option of stopping if it hurts.

There are lots of materials that people wear in their lobes that shouldn't be stretched with. Silicone, acrylic, stone, wood, bone, etc. are made for 100% HEALED ears and shouldn't be worn for long periods of time.

I'm probably just wasting my time; I'm sure he'll come back on here calling me fat or something and saying I couldn't possibly know anything because I'm at 2G...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Discussion