Gorilla Glass Claws

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by akPhilly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Today was like Christmas for me,because I FINALLY got my GG vertigo claws I'd been waiting over a month and a half for! GG had to make them to order, but it was worth the wait, & worth every penny! Can't wait to get more GG glass stuff when I get the money;I totally understand now the fuss over that brand & why people pay their prices. It can be hard to find claws in my size,& these aren't heavy & are very comfortable. I'd highly recommend GG based on this. My next GG purchase,I want to get a pair of lifesavers or 'lava' plugs!

http://tinypic.com/r/o9p8jo/6
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by aBn » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 pm

They look really good :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:31 am

Wow, they look really cool! I need more Gorilla Glass stuff, it's all so nice! I really love their Power Plugs and hoops but my lobes aren't big enough for them to look good. :(
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by sh4ky » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:33 pm

They are awesome. No doubt worth the wait.
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by akPhilly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks everyone :D I love how you can see down into them. I'd gotten these off of Painful Pleasures,& I'd decided to get a pair of plain ocean colored GG claws,but I'd seen them cheaper on a site called BME. I should've stuck w/PP,because BME took 3 weeks to ship,never responds to their emails,& sent me the wrong item!They sent me the right color,but some kind of crossover style.They're nice,but it's not what I ordered.They say on their site they don't take returns-I'll be pissed if they don't,because this was their mistake.From now on,I'm going to stick w/sites I know,especially for the pricier stuff.

But I like those GG Power plugs too!I want them in either orange/aqua or blue/yellow.I also want these http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... 85&index=1
They have them in blue/white too,which I like better,but they only have them in 3/4". I think I've also seen the Power Plug style but more like a tunnel on GG's site,but the smallest size for them is 1". And I love the lifesavers,but I don't know how they'd look in 9/16",like if it'd show the design well.But I'm hoping if I can get a refund on that wrong item from BME to put that money towards either the power plugs or krush plugs
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

Return to Jewelry Discussion