Kaos Hider Plugs

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by heerokoseru » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:23 am

So, I've managed to downsize my ears to a 2g from 1 1/4 in about eh.. 1 month and some days. I had to do it, because it's hard to find work here in the south with large lobes. Anyways, I got a job as soon as I took them out isn't that ironic?

Anywho, I bought these kaos hiders 1.5 from Kings body forever ago in 1 inch and they actually matched my skin, but yeah you cannot hide that which is why I just took them out, and said screw it.

Plus, I'm moving to California in about 10 months from now, and don't need it to be a problem there for gaining a job, and so on.

I was thinking about buying another set of 2g kaos and just either trying to wait till they tighten up, and keep going down, or just keep the 2g's in if no one can really notice. I'm not even sure if my ears will shrink anymore, but it's relatively small already.

So, if you have silicone hiders do people tend to notice them, or no? I mean the skin tone matches almost perfectly from a distance, but I dunno. I was going to just purchase a 2g set on amazon of 1.5 this time. I was just wanting advice if they worked, or not. :mrgreen:

So let me know. My ears are pretty white I guess, so if you got any tips on others than may work I'd love to know.
heerokoseru

by rn139 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:07 am

I never had much luck with hider plugs, especially being a darker toned person. I don't know if you are male or female. As a man, I imagine that many jobs are hard to get with pierced, especially stretched lobes period. We still live in a pretty conservative society. As a female and a professional, I have had very good luck hiding my 0g ears with plugs that everyone thinks are just "beautiful fashion earrings". Anatometal and some of the other custom jewelers make some very "passable" pieces. They cost an arm and a leg, but depending on the job you do - well worth it. Good luck with your move to Cali. Hope the job market is more forgiving there.
rn139

Return to Jewelry Discussion