Time to take it a little more serious

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by PartTimeLegend » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Hey everyone, Antony here.

I have been debating stretching my ears since before I had them pierced for about 2 years. Then in February I decided I would give it a go.

I'm English, so I'm not sure how the "gauge" measurement works. I am at 4mm so I think that's a 6 gauge. I might be wrong.

Well down to the bits where you will start telling me I've made a mistake.
I am using stainless steal tapers, having no access to an autoclave I am putting them into a pressure cooker on full heat for about 40 minutes. I then keep them on a paper towel to cool down while I shower.
I then take out the plugs/tunnels/CBR I have in. Then I massage them for about 5 minutes. I use jojoba oil for the massage and then I put the taper into my ears and rub them with the jojoba oil.

I push slowly and firmly. If I get a lot of resistance or pain. I just stop and try again the following week.

Now that I'm at 4mm, I'm planning on a 6-8 week wait.

I am using single flared implant grade stainless steal eyelets with o rings. These are also cleaned in my pressure cooker.

For after care. I shower twice a day (I do this anyway). I avoid soap and anything in my ears that would dry them out. Once the stretch gets to about 2 weeks old. I feel safe taking the tunnels out after my evening shower and I will again massage them with jojoba oil.

My goal size is 10mm. I have bought some stylish plugs at 10mm for when I get there. I'm not planing to rush to 10mm, if it takes 10 years to get there, then that's alright. They're my only ears and I can't get new ones.
PartTimeLegend

by bradykay90 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:43 am

Flared tunnels are not safe to sleep in as they can easily get shoved in your ear and tear them up badly. But who knows it may never happen to u bit as for the rest everything sounds good. And i wont take u 10 years ot took me 40 days to stretch from a 14g-2g i go by gauges not mm
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Just because you stretched your ears without consequences of going to fast, doesn't mean that other people will be able too. And who knows? Seems like by the way you say stuff, and are willing to hand out false information like this saying that it is safe to go fast is very wrong and immature.

You should always wait a minimum of 6-8 weeks your right, and It is safe to sleep with flared tunnels in especially single flares that you can move your ring further back on or a large flare double.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by bradykay90 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm

How am i giving false information. Just because i stretch up so fast with no problem is me giving out false info. How everybody is different some take a while to stretch cuz there body wont allow them and other peolpe can stretch faster then i did. So plz how am i giving false info when im just saying "i stretched that fast" i gave out no information about how fast/slow anybody needs to stretch.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 pm

bradykay90 wrote:Flared tunnels are not safe to sleep in as they can easily get shoved in your ear and tear them up badly. But who knows it may never happen to u bit as for the rest everything sounds good. And i wont take u 10 years ot took me 40 days to stretch from a 14g-2g i go by gauges not mm

It wont take you 10 years? It just might take them 10 years. And especially the fact you said flared tunnels are not safe to sleep in.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by bradykay90 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Hmmmn ok. Lets just thank. How many times have u seen something about somebody ripping there ear or waking up with the flared part n there ear. Me personnally well never wear anything flared while im sleeping. Srry if its against the law to have opions and if its wrong information so yea ima tell people there not safe to sleep in cause thats my opion
bradykay90

Return to Introduce Yourself