making use of foreign objects and stretching

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by w0ahabii » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:01 am

Hi there, my name is Abigail and I have been stretching for about three years now; since the age of 16. Do the math and you'll figure my age. I am now at 36mm which is between 1 & 3/8ths and 1 & 1/2. Decent size for right now but my goal is 41mm. This post has a point; point being if your a cheap bastard like I am and don't want to waste money buying all of the in between sizes and you upscale to get beautiful ears, then choose the enlightened path... of grabbing household stuff and making them your bitches. I recently had a blowout, and had to downsize to I don't even know the Milimeter size. But I took two Blistex jars, the mini blue ones, put stretching tape around it (don't know specific name); oiled my suckers up and Vuala, two dollar plugs, (and chapstick if needed). Another great plug to use is bottle caps. Soda pop to be specific, just sterilize it, tape those babies up and pop em in, IF they are your right size or next size up, or in my case next size down. Here's a few others in list form.
- wine cork (tape really well, wine corks are pourous and can be damaging to ears so TAPE WELL)
- snapple caps ( NOT for Fat lobes like me)
- crayola paint ( the plastic tubes that hold the paint)
- magic marker caps ( can be cut down)
*Note: these objects are way past 00 and 000 sizes. Big lobes rock and are intended. Hope this helped. bye :)
w0ahabii

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:51 am

U have anything in between 8mm-10mm
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 pm

bradykay90 wrote:U have anything in between 8mm-10mm

How about some real jewelry in 9mm? http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... 80&index=6

Seriously, stretching with random stuff is really not a good idea. Even if it is taped, you have no way of knowing what size you're at which makes it very easy to skip sizes (probably why you got a blowout). I mean, they're your ears and I'm not telling you to stop, I just don't think it's good to tell other people to do the same thing when they could hurt themselves. A lot of people who read this might not even bother to use tape and just decide to shove random objects in their ears.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 am

Ive been looking for 9mm thanks lindsay ive never came across body arts
bradykay90

by AceWitThaLobes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:34 pm

[/quote]Seriously, stretching with random stuff is really not a good idea. Even if it is taped, you have no way of knowing what size you're at which makes it very easy to skip sizes [/quote]

sounds like a bad idea... im just anal about knowing EXACLYwhat size im at. u could just find cheaper ear rings.. but at the same time if u want good quality shit u have to pay good quality $$. but i dont over spend either... just shop around and find whole sale shit online and stop puttin germy, randomness in ur ears b4 they fall off.

orrrrr just do whatever u want..its ur ears :-)
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Yep, that's the best way to do it. I usually only buy jewelry when I can get a discount. I know it's waaaay more expensive when you have big lobes but still, it's worth it to just save up. I'd rather keep my lobes small and wear pretty plugs than have taped up chapstick containers in my ears but that's just me...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:Yep, that's the best way to do it. I usually only buy jewelry when I can get a discount. I know it's waaaay more expensive when you have big lobes but still, it's worth it to just save up. I'd rather keep my lobes small and wear pretty plugs than have taped up chapstick containers in my ears but that's just me...

Thanks for the site. Got me some 9mm tunnels on the way
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:38 pm

No problem! :) I love BAF. If you want I can message you some discount codes for them that they have throughout the year.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:No problem! :) I love BAF. If you want I can mesage you some discount codes for them that they have throughout the year.

Ok. Cool they got some 00gs i like. Thanks lindsey ur the best lololol
bradykay90

by bradykay90 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:34 am

AceWitThaLobes wrote:
Seriously, stretching with random stuff is really not a good idea. Even if it is taped, you have no way of knowing what size you're at which makes it very easy to skip sizes [/quote]

sounds like a bad idea... im just anal about knowing EXACLYwhat size im at. u could just find cheaper ear rings.. but at the same time if u want good quality shit u have to pay good quality $$. but i dont over spend either... just shop around and find whole sale shit online and stop puttin germy, randomness in ur ears b4 they fall off.

orrrrr just do whatever u want..its ur ears :-)[/quote]

Yea u can get the circumfrence of what u have the divide it by 3.14 to get the diameter the convert it to mm
bradykay90

Return to Introduce Yourself