Piercings???? ^.^

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by linz86 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Okay these are my piercings-navel, nipple, off center lower lip(going to get other side for snake-bite) right ear-helix and 4 lobe pierceings left ear-conch, tragus, 4 lobe. 1st hole on both lobes have begun stretch process. Have I figured out how big do I want to go? No not yet but I do have plans for more piercings. Any suggestions? :D
linz86

by Boffey » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Lip piercings dont look at all painful, im only 15 though and most places dont seem to do it untill your 16 so i guess ill have to wait :|
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

by linz86 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Lip piercings aint painfull, I thought they would be but turns out not so much. Can't wait till I get another done
linz86

by HanaPIE » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:28 pm

lip piercings dont hurt at all
one of mine hurt but only as my piercer didn't put the cream on the section of my lip (i got 2 at once) and left it for 2 long so that did hurt! but usually you can hardly even feel it, the exact same with any piercing tbh
4 bottom lip piercings
Tongue
18mm in left ear
6mm and 1.2mm in right ear

*want*
right ear to 18mm
bridge or anit-brow dermals
scafolding both ears
nipples
HanaPIE

by linz86 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 am

cream to freeze your lip? where i go they dont do that for lip, I know they didn't do it for me but they do it if you request it
linz86

by dynomike » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

My peircings should be listed in my sig
But i think tmmrw im going to get my Anti-eyebrow or whatever the Teardrop one is..
Ears:7/8
Septum: 14g
Snakebites: 14g
Conch:14g
dynomike

by magalo le matelot » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Aaaah not next week end, the week end after, I will get my madison microdermal ! I'm so excited haha. And if I have enough money I will maybe get my cheek too. Its the sale off of the tattoo shop, and all piercings are half price! I'm gonna pay 35-40$ for a microdermal.... Normally its 80$. I'm so happy :)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Hardware » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:57 am

Magalo, speaking from personal experience, you should do both cheeks the same day (if you ultimately plan to do both). Trust me on this one. The pain was not a huge issue for me, as I'm sure it won't be for you... BUT... the healing takes forever since it's such thick tissue. My left cheek piercing healed after 9 months, the right took a year, due to complications. After 7 years they are still my favorite piercings and I fully endorse them. Just be prepared for the millions of dumb questions people will ask.
Sorry, every time someone tells me they want cheek piercings, I get all frantic and want to tell them everything to expect. Trust me on doing them both at the same time though, It's simply easier. If there's anything you would like to know, feel free to ask.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Also, it's a good idea to get them done at 12G or 10G so they have less chance of migrating... Some people have really bad problems with the cheesewire effect with cheek piercings.
And placement is REEEEALLY important with cheeks. Read Elayne Angel's story about cheek piercings gone bad here: http://books.google.com/books?id=83sjmT ... ry&f=false
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by magalo le matelot » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 pm

I just don't know if I want both of them. For the moment I want only one side done. And if it turn odd I'll do the other one. So I won't do them the same day, that's sure. Anyway, if I don't like having just one, I'll do the other one maybe 1-2 months after, it won't make a big difference. And your cheeks took a lot of time to heal! My friends healed them in just a couple of months (healed meaning no redness, swelling, soreness, etc). And I have a question: in how much time the swelling will be gone? Approximatively? And, it is normal for the redness to stay weeks after piercing?

And I know Elayne Angel's story I have her book. I don't really care since I know a lot of people with perfect cheeks piercing and I won't change my mind because one person had them turned bad... Hey sometimes in life we have to take risks... I won't do a labret instead of a cheek because labret are more secure, that's ridiculous. And I will place it where a cheek is supposed to be, a bit higher than the mouth, and a bit more than 2 cm away from the corner of the mouth. That's where I think its pretty and the dimple won't look odd.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion