Why does the back of my left ear hurt alittle?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by DarkCustom13 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Ok as i mentioned before i always get paint when when i stretch in the back of my left ear. Well even when my ears are healed it feels different back there. I really hope this is not going to give me problems with my future stretching. Ive had my ears peirced for over 20 years and just started stretching them 4 1/2 months ago so i feel like because ive had them peirced for so long and im currently stretched at an 8 gauge right now is there even anything i could do? I feel 4 to 5 weeks is plenty time in between stretches and my right ear does fine every time. So do i just deal with the pain in the back of my left ear every time i stretch or will that give me future problems? Its been about 2 weeks since i stretched to 8 and it still hurts a little in back of my left ear. The front of my left and my entire right ear feels fine like its almost healed already. So what the heck is going on back there?
DarkCustom13

by Dowa2bp » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:54 am

DarkCustom13 wrote:Ok as i mentioned before i always get paint when when i stretch in the back of my left ear. Well even when my ears are healed it feels different back there. I really hope this is not going to give me problems with my future stretching. Ive had my ears peirced for over 20 years and just started stretching them 4 1/2 months ago so i feel like because ive had them peirced for so long and im currently stretched at an 8 gauge right now is there even anything i could do? I feel 4 to 5 weeks is plenty time in between stretches and my right ear does fine every time. So do i just deal with the pain in the back of my left ear every time i stretch or will that give me future problems? Its been about 2 weeks since i stretched to 8 and it still hurts a little in back of my left ear. The front of my left and my entire right ear feels fine like its almost healed already. So what the heck is going on back there?

I'm Guess Either You Have VERY Sensitive Ears Or It's The Type Of Earring You Are Using. If Not Either Of Those You Should Go Visit Your Local Piercer :D
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

Return to General Discussion