Idk what to do

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by cray-glitch » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Okaaa I started stretching my ears and everything looked to be fine, but when I got to about a 4g I started noticing that one of my ears looked thicker than the other so I downsized back down to 6g. Idk if its bad placement or just from wearing tapers for too long or what, but I wanna go up to about 7/8s so I need to know what to do
cray-glitch

by mouse2cat » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Some photographs would be helpful. How long did you take stretching to 4g? Also it is not considered a good idea to wear a taper as jewelry, because your ear's fistula heals in a cone shape instead of a cylinder shape. It is good to buy a pair of plugs at each gauge size and wait several months at each size before stretching to the next size.
mouse2cat

by cray-glitch » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Well to be honest I did my 6g and 4g in the same day (I know that was stupid) and yeahh I think I should've did more research on tapers before I started stretching, and thanks someone told me 2-3 weeks

This is my left ear 6g plug
http://img003.picture2life.net/17809134 ... medium.jpg

Right ear 2g plug
http://img003.picture2life.net/17809167 ... medium.jpg
cray-glitch

by bradykay90 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Yea u need to slow way down cause if u don't stretching 2 gast can caise thinning
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by mouse2cat » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Ok your goal size is fairly large so you really need to build a good foundation if you want to reach 7/8 without fucked up ears. Stretching 2 sizes in one day is the same as skipping a size. And skipping 6g is a pretty significant screw up. I have been at 8g for three months now and I am still not ready to stretch to 6g. You need to hunker down and do some real research on healthy stretching practice 2-3 weeks is waaaay to fast. There is a pretty good sticky about healthy stretching practices here on the forum. As you have already caused serious trauma you are going to need to err on the side of caution and give your ears extra time.

If you have noticed a difference in ear thickness you may have a blowout. Look at the back of your ears in a mirror.
mouse2cat

by cray-glitch » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 am

Yeah I've been told 7/8 was a kinda big goal. I noticed skipping 6 was a bad idea trust me but I'm no longer stretching 2-3 weeks thanks for letting me know about that, and ive been doing a lot of research lately and im planning on stopping at the size im at for a long long time so my ears can heal and then maybe my ears will be thicker and healthier I also started massaging my ears with emu oil, thanks for the help
cray-glitch

Return to General Discussion