Awful tattoo shops... are people blind?!

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by akPhilly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 am

yeah,& I know the place I used to go to in the suburbs,even though on their card & in the yellow pages(this was awhile ago-I don't even know if people use the yellow pages anymore :D )it said 'walk ins welcome',but in reality,you really couldn't walk in there & expect to get a tattoo that day;usually if you walked in,you'd leave w/an appt. for at least a month or two from that day cause they guy was good.I think he'd have no problem doing a walk in,but he was just too busy.Plus,I liked making appointments anyway because I felt that he was a little bit better than the other artist there,& I'd feel weird if I went in & the other guy was available,& had to be like,oh,sorry I really prefer the owner.Even though there's nothing wrong w/that & I'm sure he wouldn't take offense,still,I just think I would've felt funny.Was just easier to make the appt.But I guess some people just don't want to wait?
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:42 am

I think the place I go to takes about 3 months to get an appointment with the main artist. The other two don't take as long and they frequently have openings and can take walk-ins, but they aren't nearly as good as the main guy. I'd actually rather make an appointment because it gives more time to think about it.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Previous

Return to General Discussion