The Naked Lobe Thread!

Chics, Dudes, gone wrong, help. Post your ear stretching pictures right here!

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 am

KAISERROLLS wrote:I would really like to see pictures of some of you guys who skipped sizes and see the difference in your ears. That is compared to the people that have done safe stretching for every stretch. Ill bet you guys have so wicked cat butt coming to you soon.

I would like that too. Those people are always like "OMG I skipped 5 sizes and stretched every other day and my ears are PERFECT!" I read that stuff here and then I walk around my college campus and see that almost everyone with stretched lobes has a horrible blowout and I wonder if they go around telling people that they stretched fast "without problems." I just have a hard time believing that so many people are that lucky!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:
KAISERROLLS wrote:I would really like to see pictures of some of you guys who skipped sizes and see the difference in your ears. That is compared to the people that have done safe stretching for every stretch. Ill bet you guys have so wicked cat butt coming to you soon.

I would like that too. Those people are always like "OMG I skipped 5 sizes and stretched every other day and my ears are PERFECT!" I read that stuff here and then I walk around my college campus and see that almost everyone with stretched lobes has a horrible blowout and I wonder if they go around telling people that they stretched fast "without problems." I just have a hard time believing that so many people are that lucky!

So hun would u consider me lucky. Ima try n get some naked lobe pics up tomarrow
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by DarkCustom13 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:16 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:

Im sure you will have some one Post a pic of decent looking lobes that stretched fast and im sure they will brag about it! But they still need to realize that they are not the norm. Some people have super stretchy lobes and got lucky that they didnt have any issues and dont give the same advise to others thinking they will be ok. I would would like to see naked lobes of some one who stretched super fast as well that thinks they have healthy lobes just to see what they consider healthy?
DarkCustom13

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Im really glad that my post got that much attention from you guys because its so true!

Just because YOU can stretch fast and think nothings wrong doesn't mean that other people can. The arguments over it are wrong all over, everyone has a different healing time, for a fresh piercing. But you should not have a healing time between stretches, just a time that you stay at the size for there should be no healing to do just natural cell regeneration. Im studying to become a dermatologist and there is so much that most people on here could learn if they just did a little more research before shoving things in there ears.

Scarring isn't always instant. ear stretching is much like stretch marks on you body from gaining weight, you dont get them until you have reached a certain amount of built up stress on your skin, and that can take months if not years to see and develop. So if you stretch your ears and do not allow that phase of added stress on your ears to dissipate you will have the same effect thats why you have to wait for the tissue to regenerate before stretching it again bigger adding stress.

Enough of my ranting i tried to dumb it down as much as possible not mentioning the actual stress and regeneration of elastin, witch is probably more important that the collagen aspect. Just saying that a lot of you with nice lobes now that went fast regardless of pain are probably in for a rude awakening a year or two from now.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:52 pm

bradykay90 wrote: So hun would u consider me lucky. Ima try n get some naked lobe pics up tomarrow

Maybe, haha. You didn't skip any sizes or stretch THAT fast, did you? I can't remember. At least you're doing things the right way now. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:02 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:
bradykay90 wrote: So hun would u consider me lucky. Ima try n get some naked lobe pics up tomarrow

Maybe, haha. You didn't skip any sizes or stretch THAT fast, did you? I can't remember. At least you're doing things the right way now. :)

Nope never skiped a size and about 4 months from 14g-00g "10mm"
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 am

Thats still super fast considering that I did my first sizes fast and i've seen stretching for 10 months and i Just recently got to a 4, but its at least honorable that you didn't skip sizes.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Previous

Return to Photo Section